Thursday, June 13, 2013

Healthy Onion Rings?

So i'm working on trying to make healthy onion rings and that was one of my things that was not really a disaster, but not like I wanted. this is what real onion rings look like, that have been dipped in an egg mixture, breaded and deepfried. I'm doing none of those, dipping them in a batter, and then baking them.
These onion rings are not what i can make. It's been a part sucess, making a batter with almond milk, oats and then seasonings, dipping them, then baking them. I'm going to try dipping them, baking them, and then dipping them, layering it up.... 
Wish me luck! I also have to wait for the onions to come in as the Walla Walla Sweets. They only have Texas Sweets at the moment. Not the same... definatly not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment