Thursday, January 23, 2014

Remodeling

So I am starting to work on a remodeling project for my new bedroom in the basement. It's going to be a huge project and most of it I want to do DIY style. :)
I have three rooms that I'll be redoing, the bedroom, study room and a bathroom. It's going to be a lot of work, I'll be giving away a lot of my stuff but in the end, it will be worth it.
I'll be re configuring the electrical so I can have more lighting, building a desk, making a vanity table, shoe holder, closet area and many more! I'll be updating on what I make and how I do it. It'll be a big project so welcome to this new journey! :D

Challenges:
Electrical business [trying not to shock myself]
Using the table saw [ .... ]
Keeping it as cheap as possible [thanks virtual yardsale!]
Getting the plans finalized [sometimes I can't make up my mind.. only sometimes]

No comments:

Post a Comment