Saturday, July 27, 2013

50 question tag!!

I love doing question tags! They're so much fun and I want to share me with you guys! So here's my 50 question tag!

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? Um... so it's like 2 right now.... so 11? I was cooking and getting cleaned up from painting, doing some schoolwork. Multitasking!! 
  2. Who are you in love with? Not sure, not really wanting to get in a relationship so not my heart out there if you get what i mean. 
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No, but I have eaten or tried to eat a marker when I was like five, But tasted nasty so I spat it out. 
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yeah, my toenails and I think thats about it actually. 
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? So out town destroyed our mall, so that would be like last month; I guess I was up in Seattle. 
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope it's summer. 
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Um yes! 
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? I don't know... haha 
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? I've watched a movies, but haven't been to a theatre. 
  10. Are you hot? Really, I'm not one to judge that. You can see for your self. 
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water. 
  12. What are you wearing right now? Tee, yoga pants and my five finger vibram shoes.
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Wash it myself. Much cheaper that way. 
  14. Last food that you ate? Lentils {dal}
  15. Where were you last week at this time? Probably doing school work? Hard to say...
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? a sports bra... [awkward!]
  17. When is the last time you ran? This morning on the treadmill at the gym! 
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Um... 
  19. What is your favorite animal? pitbull dogs
  20. Your dream vacation? Going to one of the Caribbean countries for a few weeks to just relax. Or going with some close friends road tripping.
  21. Last person's house you were in? My boss' for cleaning and yard care.
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? Stress fractured knee
  23. Have you been in love? Not really?? I guess in that moment, I felt like it, but then it went away. Puppy love you could say? 
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yeah, my friend back in China. and China in general. 
  25. Last play you saw? Play? Haha. I'm not sure. Haven't seen one in a very long while... 
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Not sure? haha. I guess I like to be a good friend before I start anything like a relationship. 
  27. What are your plans for tonight? Having dinner to plan a party. 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? My space? what's that? 
  29. Next trip you are going to take? Going to the big city to shop. 
  30. Ever go to camp? Yup. I think three or four years. 
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yup. :) I hope that continues. 
  32. What do you want to know about the future? Who I'm going to marry
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Abercrombie
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I don't think so and I really don't hope so. 
  35. Where is your best friend? I don't know... 
  36. How is your best friend? Good? 
  37. Do you have a tan? Yup. I got it in Belize while I was there during spring break. 
  38. What are you listening to right now? The Summer Set
  39. Do you collect anything? Not really? I did, like the little pins that you can put in a hat or something, but I don't really any more. I feel like it's sort of messy to do that? If you know what I mean... haha
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? haha, my friend. not going to name any names. it's like someone tells her something and 10 more people know it. lol. 
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never! I'm a good driver! :D
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? I haven't drunk soda like in forever! I sound so lamee... haha
  43. What does your last text message say? hey, we should hang out sometime!
  44. Do you like hot sauce? Sriracha and Tapatios are the best! 
  45. Last time you took a shower? This morning
  46. Do you need to do laundry? Yes.
  47. What is your heritage? Asian. Chinese. :)
  48. Are you someone's best friend? Yes! :D Best feeling ever.
  49. Are you rich? Um... I wouldn't say i am, but i wouldn't say I'm poor. Just an average teen! :)
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping thankfully. Didn't have to do any schoolwork! :D And yeah, im taking online classes so I can get ahead this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment