Saturday, August 3, 2013

updates


Hey guys. Sorry i haven't posted that much. I'm on vacation at the moment so i'm taking it easy. I'm looking for the next of the few recipes. Like foods that i see that i can healthify. :) i wanted to do Canadian Potine but i don't know how to do that. It is on my mind. Don't worry. Lol. 
I just tried some really good Boston Brown Bread. It's usually made without eggs so that won't be hard. I just need to take out all the fat and i'll be good. Time to experiment when i get home!! 
I also want to try and replicate the Old Spaghetti Factory minestrone soup because that's really good and what i usually have when i'm there. It's nice and warming and very good. Their salad is also very good. Since i can't get the Spaghetti, that is always a good alternate. 
I need to share with you my trail mix bar or energy cereal bar with you, but at the moment, i'm just throwing together a bunch of ingredients and having it taste good. If you haven't noticed, i'm a guestamater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment