Saturday, October 19, 2013

Even though I haven't been doing so many recipes, i have been doing quite a bit of things found on pinterest. Im planning to do like pinterest DIY gifts for christmas, which will be really fun, because I'll get to spend Sunday's from here on out busy making things for my relatives!
I have a feeling that this weekend Im' going to try melted crayon art...
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/240168592601668378/
here is the pin
it says that you just take a blow dryer and crayon and go bananas on a canvas. I will try this and report back.
Or you can do something like this. I will see what i have and do what is most practical for my resources. {Spellcheck to the rescue!} Haha. sound so professional there... except for the first time i spellled practical i spelled it wrong... oops! 
Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. There were some entries at the fair that did that... but they just used poster board or foam core board.

    ReplyDelete