Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Years + waffle chips?

School started for me on the 2nd (we got out early) and so that wrecked havoc on all my bloggin plans and stuff. Sorry I didn't get more recipes that I thought that I would. Some times I have more time that i think, and then it all washes over me and I wonder what's going on. But here's a recipe that's quick.

When ever we make waffles, we have some left over so we freeze them and collect quite a pile that we can pop in the toaster and have an instant Sunday breakfast. We had one of those breakfasts where we just put the waffles in and eat them, and we had some left over, so I chopped up the waffles and stuck them in the dehydrator, making nice crispy dried waffles! They were very good and I really recommend them with some sriracha or salsa.... It's easy to make, using left overs and is a nice treat for supper. For suppers we usually make something light, and eat light foods, since we're going to bed in a few hours. Enjoy and tell me how it works out! I promise I'll try to post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment