Thursday, February 28, 2013

breakfast smoothie

I have been eating smoothies for breakfast, because that's what works best with my stomach. It's really nice,cold and soothing on it. Aloe is also very nice on the stomach. It's just the right amount of smooth and soothing that makes the stomach feel better. I like to mix it with apple sauce, since just eating it straight is not a fun ordeal by any means. Trust me, I have, and it isn't pretty. I can't really explain the taste, it's just not a pleasant one. So in this picture, i had strawberry mixed in, and then i added blueberries, and they were just mixing together. It looked really cool. 
Anyway, here's what I usually put in. I don't measure, I just drop things in as the blender runs. So, this is what i usually put in.
frozen - strawberries, mangos, pineapple, blueberry, apple, banana, peaches
peanutbutter
maple syrup
unsweetned almond milk
carrot juice

That's usually what goes into it. Play around with how much of each ingredient and have fun eating your new creations!! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment