Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rice and Hot Sauce!

I signed up to make enough fried rice to serve 100 people for our local international food festival. Since I'm Asian, I agreed to help out with the Asian booth. This is some of the rice that I cooked. It's just finished cooking. I put some vege burger, peas, carrots, soysauce, onion and garlic in my fried rice. It smells really good and I can't wait to try it tonight. I'll make sure to take pictures of the food festival and post them here. 

Okay, so a guilty pleasure of mine. Hot Sauce. And especially Sriracha and Marie Sharp's are both two amazing hot sauce brands. I got these while I was over in Belize. They were really cheap at the local market. (Don't get them on San Pedro, they're like double the price you can actually get them at. A local grocery store is a better place to get them at.) So I stocked up on that. What kinds of hot sauce do you guys like?

No comments:

Post a Comment