Thursday, May 16, 2013

Aloe vera!!

Hey guys! Today I'm going to share a product with y'all that I really really love! It's called Aloe Vera Gel. For 12 Ounces of Fruit of The Earth 100% gel, it's about $4. Which is really good for lotion and it works amazing wonders! It isn't greasy, you can use it as shaving gel, it puts moisture back into your skin, you can use it for sunburn or burnt skin, and many many more uses. I really like to apply it in the morning because it makes my legs have a very nice feel to them. Very smooth ad silky. :D haha. Awkward! Comment and respond with your reactions to Aloe Vera Gel!


2 comments:

  1. Haha! I use that stuff like hair gel. It doesn't hold super strong, but it moisturizes the hair, yet the hair looks dry, and it keeps stray wisps closer to in place... Good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I haven't tried it for that but it says on the packaging it can be used for that. I'm soaking the adzuki beans right now! :D

      Delete