Monday, May 20, 2013

Lipbalms I love!

Here are just some lipbalms that I love that I thought I'd share with you! :D

Here is the latest one that I got. It's aNivea swirl. I was really impressed by the Nivea original blue lip balms so when they came out with this, i decided to get it. And it smells so good and is sooo good for your lips! The chlorine just dries my lips out so it really helps to add the moisture back into them.

Carmex has always been my favorite so i love this lime version! It is like lime soda and i love how it makes my lips kind of feel tingly! :p 

and here is an EOS! I got this around Christmas time. It's a great thing to have in your purse, moisturizes my lips beautifully  but the only problem is that if i don't have a back pack or bag with me it isn't very convenient since it doesn't fit in a pocket nicely.... but other than that, it's great. 
Here are some other lip balms i love that i just didn't get pictures of. 
Softlips - watermelon, mango peach, vanilla, Cherry, Coconut, and pearl
Chapstick - Raspberry Creme, Green apple
Aquafina - orange or citrus blend

No comments:

Post a Comment