Monday, May 20, 2013

Time...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted like regularly. I have a lot going on, but as things clear out of the way, like our last performances and stuff, I can have more time. I have begun swimming. I started swimming 20 minutes, and I have bumped that up to 30 minutes. I think that's like really good to go that way because you don't want to go hard the first time. Always build up and that can make your workouts better so you aren't like beaten down. Like if i tried to run 10 miles the first time i decided to run, I would feel bad that i wasn't able to do it. 
So when ever you start an exercise plan, start out slower and increase time, weight or other factors in the exercise . I also still do running and stationary biking. I don't do much actual road biking because to get any exercise on a bicycle, you have to go really far, and I really don't like going very far. I think that running you don't have to go too far to get some good exercise, but in biking, you have to go like 10 miles out and I just don't like being that far away, since where I live it goes to fields before you know it. We live in a valley so there are wheat fields all around us.
 Anyway, so I was thinking that I should start doing videos. What do you guys think?
I hope to be posting more recipes now that I have more time to experiment more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment