Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Surf trip

So I went on a surf trip and posted pictures. And yes, i will post recipes soon. I just made a black sesame daifuku with a peanut butter filling. my family really likes it so it should be good. 
Back to the surf trip, we went down to Pacific City south of Tillamook. Like the cheese place! we didn't tour the cheese factory though. Sad :'( Just kidding, it's not like i could eat the samples any way (lactose intolerant). Anyway, the water was nice and cold! Haha. I rented a wetsuit and that really helped. I had the whole thing, the hood, booties, gloves and yeah. It was a bit uncomfortable putting it on (it was wet) but still, it really helped. I wouldn't want to go out without it. I caught a few, but the waves were 2 stars out of 4 the whole weekend. They didn't have that much power so when you got on it, it wouldn't push you all that far. My muscles were also cramping so that made it a bit hard to paddle. I had a really good weekend and glad that i went on the surf trip with the college kids. There was one other kid that was my age so we hung out a lot. He was pretty good at surfing too, but got cold easily. haha. we knew each other from school and sports. 
How was your memorial day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment