Thursday, May 23, 2013

Surf trip pics!

Went to the oregon coast for my birthday to do some surfing. We stayed on Waelen island. Not sure if thats exactly how it's spelled, just a guess from me. 
This is the beach where we surfed. Its right near Pacific City and there is a rock that has a needle hole in it. It's called haystack rock. Pretty legit.  :) like finding a needle in a haystack??
My aunts cat.  He is a Maine coon cat. Very pretty, very big. Lol 
I bought a pair of Sanuks while i was there. They had 40% off $50, Which is really good for that shoe.
I found half a sand Dollar while walking along the beach. 
This is really big sand dune place and on the other side there is a place that has been washed away by the water and will shoot water up when the tide comes in hard. 
We went to Powells bookstore on the way back. 
Not really sure the hotel liked the luggage arrangements. 
Anyway, That was the trip guys!! 
Follow me on Instagram @ThaciaStirling
Twitter: @acrobaticgirl24

No comments:

Post a Comment