Monday, November 18, 2013

Cycles, dogs, uninspired

And here the vicious cycle of blogging starts again. I don't post in a few days, I profusely apologize, and make resolutions to "post more".
I am not sure if I posted this picture already, but I really like it. It is of my dog. She has had some health problems lately, which is really sad to watch her struggle, but she's a trooper, always very curious and funny looking. i really enjoy having this dog in my life.  As she gets older, her eyebrows are turning white, which adds even more expression to her face. I wish I had the pictures on this laptop to show her to you when she was like 3 pounds.

The days are getting colder, so the photo shoots are getting a little shorter and harder to endure. I enjoy shooting in the fog and cloudy cold frosty days (not frosty yet) but it can have some drawbacks, like pressed smiles, and not as many good photos. Still, i think there are many good ones out there to get captured.

I think that's all I'm going to write so far, not feeling very inspired at the moment.. maybe some other day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment