Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Idea of Comfort...

It's amusing for me to see, that the more I blog along, the more dreamy my titles get. Like "Ideas of Comfort" and that other one i did earlier with the subjects of what I was talking about... feel like such a pro blogger. Just kidding. So not a pro blogger.

I like this photo because it shows what I like to wear for a winter photo shoot. Even though I'm behind the lens, I still like to look nice. You never know what will come, so I say always be prepared. These are my favorite pair of jeans and then I have my boots. I love how you can wear whatever kind of sock you want under boots and nobody's going to know. It brings a very satisfying feeling.

anyway, enough with that.

Why do I do photography? I do photography because it's the thing that makes me "okay". It's my way of art and expressing myself. I can portray my emotions through the lens. I love making other people happy with my photography. It brings me joy when I know other people have joy.

Challenge Accepted:
I have decided to go off facebook for a while. I know my business is from facebook, and my photography and stuff, but I thought that it would be good that i get a break from all the drama and the successful things that all my friends do while I'm here treading water. Story for another time. I logged off and gave my phone number around. I hope that this challenge is good because I want to be able not have fb on my phones and stuff. I feel like people rely on something like that (Even Google+) to find out and connect. I wish that we could escape all that stuff for a week. I'm pretty sure that we would feel much better. I feel much relaxed on trips when I can get away from my electronics and not worry about what other people are doing. So I challenge you guys to "fast" from something that you rely on (not showers, food, water, something like facebook, taking selfies, putting on makeup) daily that you could really go without.
So defiantly during this challenge I will blog about it. I feel like blogging also is healing to me. Writing of any kind really.
I'm not entirely sure how long I want to have this go on, maybe for a week, see how it is and then go longer. This is the plan ... draft 1.
1. no facebook for 1-2 weeks.
2. after the 1-2 weeks, see if you need it. if you do not, check it once a day (post pics, etc) from the computer and delete the app off your phone.
3. enjoy living life in the real world.
How does that sound?
I hope that I haven't rambled too much about my challenge.

Good luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment