Friday, November 15, 2013

Oh blogging...


Blogging, i'm terrible at it. The picture has nothing to really do with what I'm blogging about... just something that i found deep down in the files. It's like finding $20 that you thought you had lost. Best feeling ever. :)

I was looking for external flashes today. No good finds though. Oh well. It's not like I really need it. I 'm doing more sports and action shots. I guess I am doing quite a few senior photos, but it's not like that's my job. Or maybe it will be come my job? Who knows. Like I can never say what the next few years will bring. I have been doing photography for quite a while, and had a fb page and stuff, but this year it really took off because I would go to the local soccer games and take photos. I tagged people because it was my highschool's team and people found about my page and it's been growing really well.
I also got to sell photos at a local coffee shop, which a year ago I wouldn't' have guessed that I would be getting money for my photos. I also got to work with the University photographer and he helped me with composition, gave tips, and helped me with the more model/studio shooting, like using the umbrella lighting and more. It inspired me to further than just a hobby.

i guess like since it's November, i have to say I'm thankful that I have had the opportunities that I have had to be a photographer and I hope that I have many more successful jobs and shoots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment