Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Seasons, Job, Waivers, and Bicycles

I love the fall season because i feel like we're just gearing up for winter. Like at Christmas time,we take out the decorations and it's like having all the decorations out on the living room floor, not opened, but there. It's like a drumroll for when snow comes. 

Good news! I got hired at the local ski resort and I told them that I could take action photos so i might be able to take photos for their advertisements and stuff like that. Which will be really fun because I've always wanted to do stuff like that. I might want to use a GoPro instead of my Pentax just in case I crash while taking photos... who knows. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. 

I also got a job for a business, taking pictures of their new product, which means that I am going to have to have my models sign model release forms. I guess this is like the first time that I have ever had to do that. im really not looking forward to doing that. it'll be a pain... 

The picture that I did for today is of my bike. It's Fuji Finest 2.0. I think that it is the 2006 model, I'm not quite sure. It took me a while to find a bicycle that I liked that was my size. I'm only 5'2" and this could pose a problem. But I really like this. I got the clip less peddles to go with it and I really enjoy using that. It's much easier and faster. 

I hope you guys enjoy the new way that this blog is, and I hope that I will be able to post a lot more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment