Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's Wednesday!

It's Wednesday and I can't believe that it's Thanksgiving next week! I can't wait to see all my relatives, eat good food and share stories from the past year. Thanksgiving and the months following Thanksgiving are the best. It feels cozy and pumpkin spice - y. I have a candle that smells like pumpkin spice and it's absolutely amazing and i just love it. :)

I took this picture while I was downtown and decided to play around with the Bokeh craze... The bokeh is basically making it blurry, the light area blurry, like the chandelier lights and diamonds into round dots instead of the tear drops. I think it's pretty, but i like to have my photos clear. I finally came to the happy medium when I was able to get the fence area in focus but the chandelier bokeh style.

Classes have been pretty good, we're in the after test period, where we've just done a test, and the teacher's haven't assigned anything yet. It's like a mini vacation, but I really cannot wait for Thanksgiving break. I'm going to take a lot of pictures during break so I'll be blogging and posting quite a big. Free time = blogging. :)

Today was super cold like 30 degrees in the morning. The day before today when I woke up it was 60. Crazy bipolar weather..


No comments:

Post a Comment