Thursday, November 14, 2013

China

I miss China. I took this picture while I was over there. I really like how it comes in focus and then goes out.
We go there quite a bit. i think every 4-5 years.
I was adopted and so going over there is like connecting with my past and with my roots. I really enjoy doing it. I feel like a lot of the time I forget where I come from, so It's a nice reminder.
Today, I thought I would share some of my photos on here. :)
We went to a museum and I thought this was a very artful. i didn't line it up in thirds, but I think it still has potential to be a god photo. 



 Over there, they had a pomegranite festival. These were their little mascots. They were the cutest things ever! :D

 We then traveled over to Xi'an and got to see the Terra Cotta Warriors. It was really nice and really like stunning to see how much man labour went into making these thousands of sculptures for this one king. It's like the giant pyramids in Egypt. He had different faces, and different hair styles. Also they had horses and chariots for the stone captains and the high class men in the tomb. I would defiantly suggest going there if you are in Xi'an.

No comments:

Post a Comment